Friday, February 13, 2009
The day is going to be here again; the day that has always been over-commercialised, over-hyped, over-anticipated. And yet, who doesn't like a little l-o-v-e in the air once a year? ;)Met up with the women at jp for lunch today (finally at our 地盤!) Ade was there early and I joined her to look for a vday card for weiren while waiting for the princess to arrive. Then I don't know why but we started to discuss about flowers, oh, I think we were saying that we wanna get some flowers for Mich. Anyway, I was telling Ade that Reub said he's not ever going to buy me flowers in the near future again cuz I threw them away after a week the last time he bought for our 4th anniversary. But the roses were turning mouldy! You don't expect me to keep mouldy flowers right? Okay anyway it was partly my fault cuz I forgot to take them away from the basin area. So that wasn't my point really. We were just talking about how guys look so charming when they are all buttoned up, smart-looking and all, in hand a bouquet of flowers for his date. Both of us were like, awww yeah I wished my boyfriend would do the same thing too.Wouldn't it be nice if I find Reub, all dressed up smartly, standing at my door tomorrow holding out a bouquet of flowers for me? I can really dream about this the whole night hahaha. He'll prolly see this entry 1 week later and start to scold me. He's not really a fan of my blog :D
♥ 8:45 PM